Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Nail Polish Haul and Swatches

So I went nail polish shopping... Again. That's pretty much my life summed up in one sentence. Anyway, I bought eight nail polishes last week and I have swatches of all of them for you.

The first three nail polishes are all from Sally Beauty, they had a buy one get one free Orly sale which is how I got Glowstick and Snowcone, Flawless Flush was on clearance.

Flawless Flush is a lovely pinkish lavender with gold shimmer, this came out in their Spring 2014 collection so look for it in the clearance bins. This is two coats.
 
Glowstick is an insanely neon yellow polish that lives up to its name, I'm currently wearing this one and it's amazing. Shown here is one coat over white.
 
 Snowcone is a lovely periwinkle creme with an amazing formula, this is ONE coat! It's a little bit lighter than it appears in the photo.

 Next is my first ever Deborah Lippman nail polish Boom Boom Pow, I kind of hate the name but the polish itself is a beautiful gold topcoat which contains "24 karat gold dust". I love the delicate gold shimmer this one has in it, which you can see better in the second picture. I found this one on clearance at Sephora for $4.99 which is pretty great for such an expensive nail polish.
 
 
Finally I have four Sephora Formula X polishes, starting from the top they are called Boom, Maniacal, TNT, and Firecracker. This is one coat of each over Zoya Black Swan. I also found these on clearance at Sephora, they were $2.99 each.
 
Thank you for reading this post and please leave any questions, thoughts, or requests in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You should definitely try the concealer. It is the best! I've never found one that worked better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for reading mine :) I will definitely try it, thanks for the review!

      Delete