Friday, June 27, 2014

Frozen Nail Art

Okay, so I think we all have heard just a little bit too much about Frozen recently but it is a great movie, and here is my contribution to the hype: a Frozen themed manicure. You may notice Olaf looks a little funny, this is because when I finally got it EXACTLY the way I wanted him, I put topcoat on and it smeared him :( I tried my best to fix it, and I hope you enjoy this anyway.

For this manicure, I used the polishes Essie Borrowed & Blue, NYC Raindrops, Wet N' Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint, and Essie Bikini so Teeny for the background (I used the sandwich bag watercolor technique) for everything else I used Wet N' Wild French White Creme, a black striper and I did some glitter placement with Sephora by OPI Flurry Up!

 
 



 
Thanks so much to Stephanie for requesting this post and I hope you liked it!
 
  
Please leave any questions, thoughts, or requests you have in the comments, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment