Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Small Nail Polish Haul and Swatches

I only bought two nail polishes this week. I'm trying to cut back because I've never worn a lot of the nail polishes I already own. Anyway, today I have two OPI nail polishes to show you. I don't usually buy OPIs since I rarely find them on sale but this week JCPenny had them buy one get one 50% off, plus I had a 15% off coupon, so they didn't end up being too expensive.

You're Such a Budapest is a lovely lilac with sliver shimmer, although the shimmer isn't really visible on the nail. It's quite a bit lighter in person. This is three coats.
 
Amazon...Amazoff is a beautiful dark teal creme, I really love this one too, but there is some staining so I recommend using a generous amount of base coat. This is two coats.
 
Thanks so much for visiting and please leave any requests, thoughts, or questions in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. It's a shame that Amazon...Amazoff stains but it's a really pretty shade of teal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it can be pretty annoying but it's so beautiful that I'm willing to put up with it :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Great blog you have here! It would be great if we could be friends on BLOGLOVIN , just inform me if you're interested! :)

    -beverley (www.beverleykoh.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your blog! I have nominated you for a Liebster award over on my blog. Here is the link for all the details: http://mycharlottesweboflife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html
    I hope you get round to answering as I'm looking forward to reading them! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete