Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Zoya Collection: Greens and Golds

This is part two of my Zoya collection swatches, my first installment in this series was the red swatches and in case you missed that, you can see it here. Today I have swatches of all my green and gold Zoyas.
 
Ziv is a beautiful gold foil with some small copper-ish flakes in it. This one is so sparkly in person, it's definitely my favorite gold out of my collection. This is 2 coats.
 
Maria Luisa is a gold flake topcoat. This one doesn't actually contain real gold but it is still really pretty, this is one coat over Ziv,
 one coat over OPI You're Such a Budapest,
 and one coat over OPI Amazon...Amazoff.
 
Cassedy is a pewter foil. Like Ziv, this one is also really sparkly. Shown here is one coat.
 
 Yara is a stunning olive green with gold shimmer, I absolutely love this one. This is 2 coats.
 
Thank you so much for visiting and I hope those of you in the US have a great Fourth of July. Please leave any questions, thoughts, or requests in the comments, I love reading them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment