Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Zoya Collection: Reds

Zoya is my favorite brand of nail polish because not only are their colors beautiful, their formulas are amazing too. I will be swatching my whole collection of Zoya nail polishes and today I have the red polishes. All of these nail polishes are still available since Zoya rarely discontinues their polishes. You will probably notice that my skin drastically changes colors throughout the post, this is because I had to color correct the photos quite a bit to make the polishes the right color (my camera hates red).

 Pepper is a brick red creme with a brown undertone, I love this one, it reminds me of fall. I used two coats.
Rekha is a classic red with a blue undertone, its not quite as bright in person. I used two coats.

Sarah is a blue toned red with tons of gold shimmer. On the nail, the shimmer doesn't look gold like it does in the bottle, instead it takes on a more pinkish tone due to the red base, it's lovely regardless. I used two coats.

Dakota is a blood red crelly, for this photo I used three coats but you could definitely get away with two.

These polishes are available though Zoya's website or you can get them at Ulta.

Please leave any questions, comments, or requests in the comments, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! The top two are definitely my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite is probably Pepper, I know I'm going to wear it like crazy when fall comes! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

      Delete